General Practitioner, Locum Starting: 01/06/2016, Ending: 30/09/2016
British Columbia Salary: 70% of billings
* Vancouver, British Columbia
* 70% of billings
* A real focus on quality of care
* Staff training a real focus
* Sponsorship available
* Locum and permanent opportunities
Several vacancies exist for this expanding Medical Group. Full or Part Time. Locum or Permanent.
Offers a variety of casual, part time, and permanent shifts at our clinics, conveniently located in central Vancouver. Family Practitioners and Specialists Welcome.
Vancouver Area offers travellers both outstanding opportunities for outdoor adventure and the sophisticated amenities of a world-class city. Take advantage of the city’s oceanside location, with plenty of green space and many recreation opportunities in the mountains 20 minutes north of downtown. After a busy day, linger over a glass of BC wine and a locally inspired meal, or unwind at one of Vancouver’s unique spas.
While this sea-level port city is known for its temperate climate, the surrounding snow-covered slopes are perfect for winter sports and breathtaking views of the city twinkling below. Vancouver is one of the few places in the world where it’s possible to ski in the morning and sail in the afternoon.
Must hold one of the following qualifications:
CCFP, MRCGP, MICGP, ABFM, FRACGP, or FACRRM
* Bulk billing practices
* Group practice – Administration staff
* The practice offers patients same-day visits without lengthy waiting times
* Walk in Clinic
* Services provided are – General Medicine, Minor Emergencies, Blood work and Basic Lab tests, Cardiac Assessments, Chronic Disease care including Diabetes and heart care, Immunizations, Annual physical examinations, Periodic Health assessment, IUD insertions, Pre-natal health care, Travel related forms/physicals, Driver Physicals, Pap clinic, Travel clinic, Referrals, weight management and flu shots.
Leave a reply →